Family Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Voice Chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yekimttom

yekimttom

Voice Chat Empty
PostSubject: Voice Chat   Voice Chat EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Ok for all of you that would like to have a head sets and like to chat with your buddies while gaming here is an inexpressive way to do that.

I went to Radio Shack today at the mall looking for a USB Head set and was rather put out when I got there. Because like every where else that I went I all I found was the same ole big ear muff style. So I looked around the store a little and found a product from GigaWare. It is a USB headphone adapter with built in Mic on it so you can use your regular ear buds form like an Ipod or a Zune. I have already tested it, and it works great. The mic clips to you shirt and works very well. It also has a mute button and volume control for the inbound sound so you don't have to control the sound form the computer. It was only 16 bucks and some change. Now keep in mind that price may vary depending on where you live.
Back to top Go down
High-Luck

Voice Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat   Voice Chat EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:36 pm

could you post vent info? where to downlload and how to set it up to talk to you guys on it?
Back to top Go down

Voice Chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Family Affair :: FamilyAffair :: Welcome :: Public Forums-
Jump to: