Family Affair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
+6
becca_sue
yekimttom
Wolfy
Drewmon
NISMO
Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Here is a place to introduce your self to the guild you can include your toons name lvl class ect... even a lil about your self and how long you have been playing Shaiya
Back to top Go down
https://familyaffair.forumotion.com
NISMO

NISMO

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:05 am

Hello Im NISMO i have been playing Shaiya since the start but took yr brake and returned a few months ago. I play to have fun Enjoy the company of the great friends i have met in Game and my family who also play ill try to list all my toons but i have sooooo many so maybe ill just list the important ones i live in the west coast of USA in the hottest place around. Yes i am a GS but i am NOT the guilds GS if ya mess up i will report ya even family i do not show any favoritism to my family or guild so don't ask me to Razz. If you are being harassed tell me and i usually will bring another GS in to help assist so no player can claim Family Affair is a biased Guild if your in the right i will fight for you We Stick together in the guild. but if your in the wrong well then don't do the crime if you cant do the time lol

-The. lvl 5x UM Archer (soon to have name change)
Evil-Poptart lvl 5x HM Mage
[GS]Nismo lvl 49 almost 50 HM Pure wis Healer (thats right shes not 38 anymore:D )
Typo_Queeen lvl 30 HM mage GRB toon
NlSSY lvl 2x HM def pure rec
DIzzyDevil lvl 5x NM fighter
UNDER_REALM lvl 3x HM fighter[b]
Back to top Go down
Drewmon

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:05 pm

I'm Drew. I've been playing Shaiya for about 3 or 4 months now and have come to enjoy this game and my friends far more than many I have played in the past. I may be new to Shaiya but I am an old pro at MMORPGs. This is the second guild I have been in, the first one kicked me for some unknown reason but it's ok because I was just about the only one on regularly. Then I discovered 'The Family' and have found my happy home with the guild. I am not the best (YET) but I am very helpful when needed and can figure out almost anything with a little help from Google (YAY GOOGLE!). I pride myself on loyalty and honesty above all else. I am fiercely competitive in many regards but am also able to set aside my competition lust to help a friend in need. I would like to consider you all my friends (or Family) and I hope you can say the same for me. I will now try to list my many toons (okay, just 3 so far).

Light Side
Drewferno - lvl 4X Mage, a beast in a party
U_Drewmon_M - lvl 12 UM Fighter
MadreDeFuego - lvl 16 GRB Mage (hopefully one day I will have her uber and have a Sat off)
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:49 pm

hey all i am wolfy i am 21 and live in florida usa i have been playin shaiya for a lil while now and have 5 toons two UM's and three HM's
name heals4rent lvl 55 BP HM
name wolverine lvl 54 ranger HM
name Zaraki lvl 30 fighter GRB toon HM
name U_Pita_M lvl 19 UM DEF and last
name Ichgo lvl20 UM fighter
[i] lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ChickinJoe
yekimttom

yekimttom

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:33 am

Hey there all.

Real Name Mike
Hobbies: My Kids, My Girl Friend,Computers, Cars, Guns, Mud trucks not in any particular order.
I sling wrench for a living. I am former military, Yes I have been to Iraq and also Kosovo.
Toon Names VaraDeath (it is latin for Strange Death), yekimttom (my name written backwards, Cookie, VanillaWafer.

Started playing in Jan of 08, first ever toon name was VanillaWafer, which got me the nick name of cookie, so I made a toon named cookie and after that I seen that name getting use more and more so I switched to using VaraDeath. Stopped playing the Official server towards the end of 09 due to a issue with game admin, no it was not for hacking, I could not hack my out of a paper bag.

I like to help people out. I enjoy doing parties as long as they are guild parties. Do not like people that beg for plvl and gold. I feel that if you cant do it on your own then go find another game to play or guild to live in.
Back to top Go down
becca_sue

becca_sue

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:54 pm

hello, i hate talking about my self so i keep this short, my name is Becky,
i have played shaiya sense 2008, i have played on light side and dark side,
but like the light best. bounce
i live in West Virginia, age 32 thats about it.
my toons in guild are
RosaOrage 15 um priest
RosaORage_hm 70 hm priest
RosaOrage.. 60 hm archer
ROSAORAGE. 15 um fighter
.ROSAORAGE. 30 um range
idontcare.. hm fighter
idontcare 54 hm fighter
idontcare. 30 um fighter

yea i know i got a thing about sticking with a name lol

Last edited by becca_sue on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:44 am

Welcome guys thank you for posting your alts Smile makes it easy to know who is who
Back to top Go down
TEMPAT

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Hi guys, my nick name is Tempz which is short for Tempa T

I played shaiya in 08 and 09 but then had to move out of the house I was in so I took a 2 year break. just started back about 2 months ago and I'm committed to becoming a good team and a powerful 1-15 healer.

I joined this Guild as it seemed like one with lots of active players, and people who were concerned with helping each other out, as well as making a name for ourselves as a guild.

My characters are:
TEMPAT Level 40 HM fighter (used this just to get UM)
Tempa-T-HM Level 15 HM Healer (PVP rank 4)
SexualHealing Level 15 UM Priest (want to make this into my PVP toon)
Ron.Burgundy Level 1X UM Priest (currently a BP but wanna level it up HIGH)
Back to top Go down
NISMO

NISMO

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Well welcome to the family Smile glad to have ya feel free to look around forums if you have any good info to add to help others feel free to post it

as you may notice i haven't been in game much i was super busy working then my son had aims testing then /now im been sick Sad but im hoping after this week i should be back full force again

So to all family members i miss ya all and looking forward to being back in full next week but i WILL be there for GRB this sat Smile
Back to top Go down
High-Luck

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: its me   Introduction EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:28 pm

hey everyone, most of you probably already know me, but its me high-luck and ill list my alts here.
high luck-archer-HM lvl 53
Salkeld-fighter-NM lvl 53
Salkeld-HM-fighter-HM lvl 36
Ultimate-Luck-Archer-UM lvl 31
Higher-Mage-mage-HM lvl 18

these are all my toons and i hope to get to be friends with all my guildies, if you see me on dont be shy i like to converse in guild chate and help out the family when i can
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:42 am

WELCOME Home Luck nice to have you back
Back to top Go down
Recling

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:22 am

Hi everyone my name is Recling and im new to lailah server and the family.

I have played for around 3 years and sadly still get nowere lol, spent all my time on Etain server.

My real name is Shane, i LOVE motorbikes and i am a member of the Outlaws mc (probationary) and im probably the only Outlaw who plays computer games Very Happy

Im 32 years old married and have 3 wonderfull kids, due to my club commitments sometimes i will be on quite abit then not be on alot as we travel and party everywere.

Hope to see and speak with you all in game soon.

Respects Recling.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:17 am

Welcome to lailah and the family Shane make your self at home plz feel free to use the forums to find info we have or add any you can Smile we do GRB on sat but we do not make it mandatory Smile we understand RL comes first if you find your self needing info plz don't hesitate to ask
Back to top Go down
Amalthea232012

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: New to the group   Introduction EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:55 am

Amalthea232012

Hi guys my names Amalthea been playing shiaya on NM for about 3 months now. and until recently i belonged to another guild (-Genesis- leader: Meilikki...now disbanded XC) long story short i was a member there for about a month before our leader had too many issues in RL and disbanded our guild. I sort of missed belonging to a family (not to mention that with my schedule in RL i never got to do a GRB) so hopefully i get accepted into this guild. I'm very friendly and eager to meet the members of this guild. im also more than happy to help new players (we were all new once and i remember what its like, XD). i dont do online dating in games anymore but i like meeting new people and chatting. looking foward to seeing anyone from this guild in the game XD
Back to top Go down
NISMO

NISMO

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:58 am

Welcome to the family p-lz feel free to look around forums still a work in progress . as you can tell by guild name we are a family in fact many guild members are family in RL as well if you haven't been told the guild rules plz ask im sure anyone will be willing to tell them to you again welcome to family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Family Affair :: FamilyAffair :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: